- A manuscript must be plagiarism free and original.
- The paper sent for publication has not been published elsewhere or under review for any other journal.
- International Journal Online of Sports Technology & Human Engineering is restricted to the disciplines of disciplines relating generally to the Sport Technology and Human Engineering: sport science, design of devices, systems, bio – mechanics, exercise physiology, motor control and learning, sport and exercise psychology, sports nutrition, public health (as relevant to sport and exercise), and rehabilitation and injury management. Therefore, a paper written in other areas will not be accepted.
- The text is written only in Times New Roman in 12 point font and 1.5 lines spaced.
- The research paper should normally range between 3 – 5 pages. (including the abstract, footnotes and references).
- The research paper should include the author (s) name, qualification and affiliation after the title.
- The research paper should include abstract not exceeding 150-200 words.
- All figures, images, tables of the manuscript should be embedded into the original text only.
- Please ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa).
- For web references: As a minimum, the full URL should be given and the date when the reference was last accessed.
The order of the content must be as per the following sequence:
i. Title page with the authors name, contact number and institutional details
ii. Abstract and Keywords
iii. Main body of the text
iv. End note (if needed/don’t mention footnote towards the end)